Terms & Conditions
By booking or participating in a tour and any related products or services (a “Tour”) with Felix Feria. (“Felix Feria” or the “Tour Operator”), you (“you”) agree to these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”). By booking a Tour you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party.
1. Electronic Communications When you use the site or send emails or other data, information or communicate to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us electronically and give your consent to receive communications electronically from us periodically, when required
2. Reviews, Feedback, Submissions All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to “https://www.felixferia.com/ directly or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively referred to "Comments") will remain “https://www.felixferia.com/” property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to “https://www.felixferia.com/” of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments,thus, it exclusively owns all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise. “https://www.felixferia.com/” will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. “https://www.felixferia.com/” is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; or (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the site will be libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". “https://www.felixferia.com/” does not regularly review posted comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comment submitted to the Site. You grant “https://www.felixferia.com/” the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any of the posted comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you agree to indemnify “https://www.felixferia.com/” and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
3. Accuracy of Content/ Information of Products on the Web Site While “https://www.felixferia.com/” strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, “https://www.felixferia.com/” shall have the right, on our sole discretion, to modify the price of the products, or information of the products or to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event.
4. Payments For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & amp; the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in INDIA but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnels hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service the time left for the commencement of the service. Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
5. Prices, Surcharges and Taxes We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold tours at any time. We also reserve the right to increase the price of confirmed tours solely to allow for increases which are a direct consequence of changes in: The price of the carriage of passengers resulting from the cost of fuel or other power sources; The level of taxes or fees chargeable for services applicable to the holiday imposed by third parties not directly involved in the performance of the holiday, including tourist taxes, landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports and the exchange rates relevant to the package. From time-to-time the Tour Operator may offer reduced pricing on certain products or services. Reduced pricing applies only to new bookings.
6. Deposits As per the package terms discussed with the Felix Feria Representative. However common terms are defined as below: At the time of booking, 50% of the total package cost must be remitted. Rest 50% payment must be paid 30 Days before travel. If you are travelling within next 30 days, 100% package cost must be remitted as booking amount. For certain products or services offered by the Tour Operator, including TailorMade, Customized, special request tours, Day Tours, an alternative deposit terms apply. Certain products or services offered by the Tour Operator may require you to make full payment at the time of booking. The Tour Operator will advise you of any such requirements prior to confirmation of the applicable booking.
7. Mode Of Payments In case of making the deposits or payments by credit cards, Debit Card , UPI, Neft, Rtgs or any other mode of payment by a traveler or participant, you agree and accept full responsibility for payments and will hold Felix Feria harmless from any amount that is chargeback or disputed. All chargebacks or disputed amounts must be paid back to Felix Feria promptly.
8. Cancellation Policy In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour/ Package/ Service cost 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour/ Package/ Service cost Within 15 days of arrival: 100% of the Tour/ Package/ Service cost No Show: 100% of the Tour/ Package/ Service Cost Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday). For the X-mas and new year period from 15 Dec to 15 Jan the payment is non-refundable. In case you cancel the trip after commencement, no refund would be entertained for all circumstances. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
9. Our Liabilities & Limitations After the confirmation of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra. Felix feria act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided. All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being. Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary. We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents. We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in medical, breakdown of vehicle, machinery or equipment, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, pandemics or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control. We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
10. Essential Details for Booking As a condition of booking, you must provide the information requested by the Felix Feria Representative along with initial payment. If you fail to supply information required for air tickets, permits, or other inclusions, you will also be liable for any costs, fees or losses including failure to obtain or provide that inclusion. In the event that you fail to supply information required, the representative also reserves the right to treat your booking (or the relevant component of your booking) as cancelled and levy any cancellation fees deemed reasonable, in its sole discretion.
11. Airfare Tour prices do not include international or other airfare unless expressly mentioned in the Tour’s descriptions. The Felix Feria Representative will quote the best price available for the travel dates requested at the time the quote is prepared. Quotes provide an estimate only and are not a firm price commitment by either the Tour Operator or the applicable air carrier(s). Our Representative acts only as a sales agent for the applicable air carrier and the air carrier terms and conditions apply to the purchase and use of the air travel ticket. Please consult the air carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and conditions of carriage for complete information including applicable cancellation terms. Felix Feria is not responsible for changes in air itineraries or flight times and does not provide advice or alerts regarding air travel tickets, flight status or delays.
Hot Tour Packages
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.